Last week was sweet.
I made crepes, and learned the Mambo. Then I went to visit a chateau and successfully made chicken Moravian pie for the first time ever. (It was definitely the chicken broth I attempted to make last time, without instructions or any general idea of what I was doing).
Yesterday, I dragged myself out of bed at 6 am and after a 2.5 hour car ride, spent the entire day at a ballroom workshop, doing the Salsa, Cha Cha and Rumba in the morning, and then working on the Argentine Tango, the Meringue and the Argentine Waltz in the afternoon. I met a whole bunch of super nice people and we ate like kings. It was basically impossible to stay awake on the ride home, and despite my efforts, I'm pretty sure I left Joelle toute seule for a good minute or two along the way.
When I got home at 9:30 I went immediately to bed, feeling exhausted and a little bit sick (afterwards realizing it was probably because of the bouquet of flowers we brought back in the car -- gooo figure.)
No comments:
Post a Comment