My hands smell of bleach and I am fighting jet lag, which is proof of two things:
1. My bathroom is clean
2. I was home for the holidays
I have goals for this year and already feel that I am working my way towards creating greater balance, which is a good feeling for it being only the third day in.
Tomorrow night, I have my very first parent-teacher conferences, in French, which takes a scary thing and makes it exponentially more terrifying... but also gives me hope that certain conversations will lead to significant improvements in terms of student behavior and academic performance.
My upcoming plans include beginning to attempt a new knitting project, revamping my teaching style and approach to my students, and finishing the novel I started in the airport on Saturday. S's birthday is Friday, so I will also attempt to create a cool 26th celebration of life gift for him in my two afternoons off this week... creative inspiration, you would be warmly welcomed in the near future.
Bonne année, bonne santé et meilleurs voeux à tous.
No comments:
Post a Comment